Terms and Conditions
- The membership program offers dining, accommodation and lifestyle privileges at The Resort Mumbai operated by K Raheja Corp Pvt. Limited.
- “Member” is defined as an ‘individual’ who sign-ups for the membership by paying a membership fee.
- The membership is offered in three levels viz., Classic, Signature and Ivory.
- The annual Membership Fee is as follows:
- The Membership fee for Classic Level is Rs. 8500 plus Goods and Services Tax (Net Rs. 10030).
- The membership fee for Signature Level is Rs. 14000 plus Goods and Services Tax (Net Rs. 16520).
- The membership fee for Ivory Level is Rs. 17500 plus Goods and Services Tax (Net Rs. 20650).
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of receipt of membership payment.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed, stamped and cannot be extended or revalidated. These cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be used for any other hotel service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one Card can be used per visit, per party, per meal period.
- The membership card does not entitle a member to use of the hotel parking space unless as a resident guest or while dining at the restaurant.
- The membership card does not entitle a member to access the beach from the hotel.
- It is mandatory to present the Membership Card or Certificates in original for availing the discounts and benefits under this program.
- Terms and Conditions and benefits are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to the program website (www.theresortexperiences.com) for the latest updates.
- The Hotel reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions and the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the members of the program.
- The Hotel reserves the right to take legal action including terminating the Membership and blacklisting the member if the Member is found abusing, defrauding the hotel or the program.
- The Hotel’s maximum liability towards the member under unforeseen circumstances, is to the extent of the membership fee paid. The Member cannot claim any amount for any incidents of service lapses or availability of services under the program.
- The member unconditionally accepts the program terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- In the event of a dispute, the Hotel reserves the right for final interpretation of these terms and conditions and also the right to resolve issues at its own discretion.
Cancellation of Purchase / Refund Policy
- The membership Fee is non-refundable after 15 days of acceptance of the membership package. The member can request a refund within these 15 days provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested in writing. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card and all the unused certificates. The mode of refund will be exactly the same as the payment mode of the Membership Fee.
- Membership discounts are available on a table of a maximum of twenty (20) guests. These are not valid for banquets.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating the discount percentage under this program.
- To avail of the dining discounts, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- This discount can be availed on the total food order and only one card will be accepted per table / per visit/ per meal period.
- The hotel reserves the right to offer / not offer the membership benefits in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include taxes.
- The Dining Benefits are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Member Help Desk. The hotel may not honor a direct reservation under the program.
- Black-out dates may apply during periods of expected high occupancy.
- The accommodation benefits cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, rates, packages, tours, etc. Benefits will not apply on the rates for Travel Agents or Corporations. No commissions are given on these bookings.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice. Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- It is imperative to present valid photo ID’s of the occupants of the room along with the applicable certificate in original to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- All house rules applicable to resident guests apply to members.
- All certificates enclosed are for one-time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits given in the certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate.
- All house rules are applicable on usage of the swimming pool and the spa certificates.
- Torn or damaged certificates are not acceptable for use at the restaurant.
- Any unauthorized attempt to reprint or reproduce the certificates of the program is unlawful and may lead to appropriate legal action including prosecution.