What is a Hotel Loyalty Program?
A hotel loyalty program is a loyalty scheme aimed at rewarding repeat customers and encouraging them to stay at the same hotel. The rewards may be in the form of points or other benefits such as:
- Free or discounted stays,
- Room upgrades,
- Priority booking,
- Complimentary breakfast,
- and airport transfers
Hotels often offer these programs to encourage customer loyalty and encourage people to travel more often with them. Travelers who stay with a hotel for a long period of time are less likely to change hotels as they have built up points that can only be redeemed at that particular hotel.
How Hotel Loyalty Programs Work – Points & Perks!
A loyalty program is an arrangement between a business and its customers that rewards and provides incentives for the customer to keep coming back. It is a way for businesses to keep their customers loyal and come back.
Hotel loyalty programs are more than just a pretty card. They can be a good way to get good deals on hotels, but they are only advantageous if you know how they work. If you have any questions about your specific hotel loyalty program, be sure to contact the company first.
1) Points-based programs:
Points-based programs work like points systems at supermarkets, where you earn points for every dollar spent at the hotel. These points can then be redeemed for “free nights” or other goodies like room upgrades or massages.
2) Perks-based programs:
Perks-based programs give loyal customers discounts on everything from parking, food, and drinks, to complimentary night stays and buffet meals (it’s not unusual for this type of program to offer discounts on everything).
A loyalty program can be as simple as providing discounts on your favorite product or service, or it can be as complex as providing points that can be redeemed for rewards.
The Top 5 Benefits of Joining a Hotel Loyalty Program
Hotel Loyalty Programs, also known as membership programs, are very rewarding, and they can provide you with access to perks that you might not be able to get otherwise.
One of the best ways to ensure a satisfying hotel stay is by joining a hotel loyalty program. It gives you a number of benefits that can be hard to find anywhere else.
2) Special deals at restaurants or other services in the hotel- Many hotels will offer special deals on restaurants and other services in order to be able to keep their customers coming back. These deals often come in the form of, for example, discounts on spa treatments, complimentary gym access.
3) Room upgrade- When hotels are full, it’s common for them to offer room upgrades as a way of compensating for the inconvenience. This might not be the case if you’re not a member of their loyalty program, but it’s an excellent perk if you can get upgraded from a standard room to a deluxe room. Some hotel loyalty programs will also give you a complimentary stay at their best hotel rooms if they are available.
4) Reward Points- Reward points allow members to accumulate points through free nights and everyday spending. The more you stay with one chain or brand the higher your point status can be. Points can become redeemed for free stays, upgraded rooms, or even flights within the chain’s network.
5) Exclusive offers and deals- Hotels are always looking for ways to differentiate their customer experience. One way is by providing exclusive offers and deals. These exclusive offers can be through new membership programs, discounts on stays or food and drinks, or personalized packages for guests with certain interests.
One of the Most Unique Luxury Hotel Membership in Mumbai
The Resort Experiences offers the best luxury hotel membership in Mumbai. We offer you exclusive benefits and a privileged way of accessing all the services & benefits that other hotels may not be able to provide you with.
The idea behind Resort Experiences was to create an experience that would allow its members access to the best of what ‘The Resort Mumbai ‘near Madh-Marve, Malad, Mumbai. has to offer. The Resort Experience is for those who are looking for uniqueness, exclusivity, and luxury.
Membership packages are available at three levels – Classic, Signature, and Ivory. All three membership packages include a total of 33 common high-value membership certificates. There are additional certificates that come with the individual packages as well.
Resort Experiences allows its members rare and exclusive benefits and privileges. These include-
- Get one certificate for a Complimentary Buffet Meal for two. This certificate is not valid on Sunday brunch.
- Enjoy two complimentary certificates for ½ kg cake and one certificate for a pint of wine while dining.
- Enjoy four certificates on a 50% discount on food for up to 10 guests. Offer valid Sunday to Friday.
- Get 8 certificates for complimentary access to the pool between Monday to Thursday.
- Get 4 certificates for complimentary access to the pool on any given day.
- Enjoy a 30% discount on spa treatments. Offer valid on any treatment for up to 90 minutes.
- Get four certificates for 20% off on rooms on the website rates and 2 certificates for 50% off on suites and villas on the published rates.
- Get two certificates for 15% off on special packages including new year packages.
- Enjoy a pre-wedding shoot, bridal shoot, and non-commercial photo session at Rs. 5000+ taxes, including tea or coffee for 6 people.
Here you can see a list of our 33 high-value certificates. But this wasn’t all, As you decide which membership option to choose, you will have access to certain extra certifications. Here is a list of all the different certificates at all the different levels-
Classic– Get a complimentary night stay in a Standard Room between Sunday to Friday. This offer is valid for non-ocean-facing rooms.
Signature– Additionally, Signature Members get 5 additional High-value certificates. This includes:
- Get complimentary night stay in a Standard room, check-in any day of the week. Offer valid for non-ocean-facing rooms only.
- Get one complimentary night stay in a Deluxe Ocean-view room. You can check in any day between Sunday to Friday.
- Get one certificate for a complimentary buffet meal for two people. Offer valid from Monday-Friday.
- Get 3 hours of complimentary access to the Board Room for up to 12 guests.
- Get a certificate for 30% off Spa Treatments.
Ivory- Additionally, Ivory Members get 6 additional High-value certificates. This includes:
- Get one complimentary night stay in a Deluxe Ocean-view room. Check-in any day of the week.
- Get one complimentary night stay in a Deluxe Ocean-view room. Check-in any day between Sunday to Friday.
- Enjoy one certificate for a complimentary buffet meal for two people. Offer valid from Monday-Friday.
- Get access to 3 hours of complimentary Board Room for up to 12 guests.
- Enjoy one complimentary Sunday brunch for two people.
Card Benefits- The Resort Membership entitles members to some terrific card benefits, including discounts on food & beverages, hotel stays, and more. Here are some of our great rewards:
Discount of Food
- Enjoy a 50% discount on dinner for 2,
- Enjoy a 33% discount on dinner for 3,
- Enjoy a 25% discount on dinner for 4,
- Enjoy a 20% discount if you have more than 5 guests or up to 20 guests,
- Enjoy a 20% discount when dining alone.
Enjoy a 20% discount on the following-
- All Beverages
- Room Service
- Bakery Items
- Spa Services
Every Tuesday, we offer a special discount on all of our meals. You can get 50% off on all food at all of our outlets. Valid for up to 10 guests.
Wednesday evenings are member’s night. Buy one beverage, get the same second free for up to 10 guests.
Sign up for the Resort Experiences and get access to unarguably the best-located, most luxurious hotel with access to a number of unique lifestyle benefits.
A stay in the best-located hotel in Malad (West Mumbai) is a unique and luxurious experience. Our care will ensure you have a one-of-a-kind time no matter what you’re here to do – from business meetings to transit stay, or just for family lunch.
How You Can Get The Most Out Of Your Hotel Membership with These Tips And Tricks
A hotel membership is one of the best investments you can make to get the most out of your vacations. When people stay in hotels, they often forget about all the benefits that come with belonging to a hotel loyalty program.
However, with these tips and tricks, you can get the most out of your hotel membership. Here are some ways to get the most out of your hotel membership:
1) Know when you are eligible to have points or free nights credited.
2) Use your points for free nights when it suits your travel needs.
3) Take advantage of member events at various hotels in order to enjoy discounts and other perks not accessible to guests not enrolled in the program.